Sunday worship SERVICES
We enjoy singing both traditional and modern hymns and songs and have some talented musicians.
We place a strong emphasis on the Word of God and our pastor is committed to systematic, biblical (expository) preaching. "Expository" preaching is sometimes topical but more often it is simply seeking to open up a passage in the Bible, explaining the text, seeking to illustrate it & then apply it to our everyday life & context. Most of our Sunday messages are recorded (audio and video) and uploaded to this website. You can find the most recent Sunday sermon HERE.
Our main services are all in English but we have simultaneous translation into Chinese and Japanese via a headset system for those who find this helpful.
We celebrate communion remembering the Lord’s sacrifice on the Cross for us and looking forward to His return in glory. Communion is held every first and third Sunday of the month, at the 10 AM service.
Once a month we hold a Japanese and Chinese language worship service. This happens on a Friday evening. At this service we have translation into English for those needing it.
FIVE CRITERIA FOR PREACHING EFFECTIVENESS
The preacher must be:
Confident in conviction
Faithful to the biblical text
Clear in presentation
Relevant to the listener
Christ-like in character and Spirit-anointed
* Service language: English
* Live wireless Translation into Chinese & Japanese: Yes
* Service time: 10 am
* Seats: Comfortable padded seating (220)
* Multi media in auditorium for visual aid: Yes
* Lobby to enjoy fellowship: Yes
* Baby cry room with TV feed & audio: Yes
* Baby changing facilities & restrooms: Yes
* Children's church: Yes
* Parking: Free (tarr)
* Airconditioning: Yes
* Disabled parking, wheelchair ramp: Yes
* Disabled (wheelchair) friendly restrooms: Yes
* Coffee & tea after services: Yes
* Administration offices: Yes
* Bibles available to use during services: Yes
* Services live streaming worldwide: Yes